Mortgage Loan Closer( Altamonte Springs, FL)
At The Mortgage Firm, Inc., we’ve earned a stellar reputation among real estate professionals, builders, and individual home buyers for simplifying the process. In fact, we send automatic updates to you throughout the entire process with continual status reports and no surprises! This advantage is built around our mission to keep it simple and easy. We call it “Closing Simplified.”
We care about our employees! The Mortgage Firm, Inc. offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, as well as a 401K with a discretionary employer match!
The Mortgage Firm, Inc. is currently looking for a few Mortgage Closers.
Position Overview: The Closer is responsible for closing all Agency, FHA, VA, USDA loans, and ensuring that they are closed according to agency and/or investor requirements.
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Starts file, carefully reviews file for accuracy and completeness.
- Sends closing packages to title company.
- Creates closing disclosure with the title company to ensure borrower funds match.
- Performs compliance review to ensure rates and fees are within guidelines.
- Prepares and delivers closing documents to settlement agent.
- Reviews and approves HUD Settlement Statement.
- Prepares loan documents for funding.
- Ensures data integrity on all loan files.
- Ensures closing conditions are satisfied.
- Maintains current knowledge of agency, investor, and underwriting requirements.
- Provides clear, effective communications to team members.
- Assists with training closing/funding staff in the department.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by management of The Mortgage Firm.
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Encompass and Microsoft Outlook.
- Minimum of high school diploma required.
- Highly detailed and organized with ability to multi-task.
- Professional image.
- Minimum 2 years’ recent mortgage loan processing experience required.
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, FHLMC, and investor guidelines.
The Mortgage Firm, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Please no phone calls or walk-ins.
Job Type: Full-time