Loan Officer Partner( Port Orange, FL)
At The Mortgage Firm, Inc., we’ve earned a stellar reputation among real estate professionals, builders, and individual home buyers for simplifying the process. In fact, we send automatic updates to you throughout the entire process with continual status reports and no surprises! This advantage is built around our mission to keep it simple and easy. We call it “Closing Simplified.”
We care about our employees! The Mortgage Firm, Inc. offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, as well as a 401K with a discretionary employer match!
We are looking for an inspired, ethical, and committed mortgage professional to join our top-producing team. We are looking for someone who has a talented mix of guideline knowledge, processing abilities, and sales skills, and will act as the "right arm" to our Loan Originator.
This role will work directly with their borrowers to provide a seamless and expeditious mortgage process along with white-glove customer service.
The Assistant/Loan Partner will help the Loan Originator in the preparation of documents for processing. The Assistant/Loan Partner can focus on lead conversion and creating a “wow” experience for each client. This position requires the knowledge to analyze customer credit, review income, and asset documents, and structure a loan.
We are looking for a detail-oriented professional who is passionate about great customer service and wants to join our dynamic and fast-growing team. To us, a qualified Mortgage Assistant/Loan Partner must have 2+ years of continuous mortgage experience, 5+ preferred. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career and earn a significant financial income.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
- Establish relationships with referral partners and borrowers
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications (digital/phone/in-person).
- Help gather and prepare all documents needed for underwriting requirements
- Structure loan files based on specified parameters (running DU/LP, sending closing cost worksheets, etc)
- Be the main point of contact for borrowers during the "contact to contract" phase of the loan process (Processor handles "contract to close" duties on LIVE files)
- Current on mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) procedures and documentation
- Create ways to communicate daily with the Loan Officer, Processor, Operations staff, Realtors, etc.
- Be a leader, helping us improve our processes and procedures to always deliver a world-class experience to our clients and referral partners
Qualifications and Skills:
- Current or previous experience fulfilling the roles of LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Originator and/or Underwriter
- Minimum 2 years of mortgage experience, 5+ preferred.
- Knowledge of DU and LP
- Know-how to analyze credit reports, income and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan.
- Must have experience with FHA/VA/CONV/USDA, and knowledge of mortgage procedures, processes, and documentation.
- Knowledgeable in Mortgage software solutions
- If not NMLS licensed in this state, must obtain license within 90 days of hire
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
The Mortgage Firm, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Please no phone calls or walk-ins.