Mortgage Loan Processor (Altamonte Springs, FL)
At The Mortgage Firm, we look for an ideal candidate who wears our integrity like a badge of honor. We have good moral character and take pride in our work and reputation. We have a go-getter attitude that has a lot of fun competing with each other. We’re driven and have a strong work ethic. We understand that being open to feedback will only make us better, so accountability runs high in our organization. We treat each team member like family, so you’ll see anyone jump in and get the loan closed. Finally, we strive to communicate frequently with our borrowers and our team members. We always follow up on emails, text messages, voicemails, and phone calls. We hope this is the last place you’ll work.
At The Mortgage Firm, Inc., we’ve earned a stellar reputation among real estate professionals, builders, and individual home buyers for simplifying the process. In fact, we send automatic updates to you throughout the entire process with continual status reports and no surprises! This advantage is built around our mission to keep it simple and easy. We call it “Closing Simplified.”
We care about our employees! The Mortgage Firm, Inc. offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, as well as a 401K with a discretionary employer match!
We currently hiring a for Mortgage Loan Processor for our Corporate office in Altamonte Springs, FL.
As a Loan Processor, you will be responsible for assisting the Loan Originator in achieving final approval from an internal or external underwriting department.
- Review file submissions for accuracy and completeness.
- Obtain all required documents needed to submit the loan to underwriting for initial approval and final loan approval.
- Verify that all documents are correctly located in the loan file.
- Ensure Encompass system is updated with current data.
- Manage AUS findings and analyzes approvals and results accordingly.
- Maintain current knowledge of agency, investor, and underwriting requirements.
- Provide clear, effective communications to team members.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ recent mortgage loan processing experience and must have knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, FHLMC, and investor guidelines.
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Encompass and Microsoft Outlook, preferred.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma required.
- Highly detailed and organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Professional image.
The Mortgage Firm, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace.
Please no phone calls or walk-ins.