Bilingual Salaried Loan Officer (Loan Partner)- Summerfield, FL
We are currently looking for a Loan Partner for our Summerfield, FL branch office. As a loan partner, you will be responsible for assisting the Loan Originator by working with prospective loan applicants to achieve a loan approval and subsequent closing. Additionally, the Loan Partner may assist with finding prospective clients and building relationships with third-party business partners.
As a Loan Partner, you should be able to:
- Act as a liaison between the client and Loan Originator, as needed.
- Assist the Loan Originator by meeting and guiding the client through the loan application process.
- Verify and complete all required fields on the application documents, as well as, in Encompass and secure all signatures and dates, as needed.
- Obtain all documentation and support information as required by the products and loan programs.
- Provide loan disclosures that comply with federal, state, agency and/or investor guidelines.
- Professionally interact with applicants throughout the loan process.
- Assist the Loan Originator with seeking out and building relationships with third-party business partners in the immediate community such as real estate agents, title companies, home builders, financial planners, etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of standard loan products offered by agencies and investors, as well as, trends and developments in the local real estate market.
- Provide clear, effective communications to team members.
- Assist with training loan partner staff in the department.
- Proficient in Encompass preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office required.
- Experience with Foreign National loans preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ recent successful mortgage sales or loan partner experience required.
- Knowledge of standard loan products offered by FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA, and FHLMC and familiarity with underwriting guidelines and AUS systems preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly detailed and organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year